Sunday, 29 November 2015
Help organization has successfully organized 6-month training rounds on management, computer, applied English and good governance in the framework of its capacity building program for govt. staff in Herat Independent Afghanistan Reforms Civil Services Commission’s (IARCSC) Training Center.
The trainings are organized with financial support of German Govt. and in cooperation with capacity building provincial committee, Herat Governor, IARCSC and Herat Department of Economy.
During the program, Help CB staff visit the attending departments to assess their technological and administrative needs. After need assessment in the end of the program, Help equips the departments with some technological and administrative equipment such as computer, printer, UPS, transformer, scanner, photocopy machine, file closet, table and chair to facilitate the work processes of the trained participants.
In the first round of 6-month training program in 2015, 90 of Herat govt. staff have actively participated. Help has purchased and donated technological and administrative equipment to facilitate the following govt. departments’ activities.
- Department of Education including 8 schools and 2 offices
- Department of Information and Culture (DoIC newspaper)
- Directorate of Herat National Radio and Television
- Human Resources directorship of governor’s office
- Department of Women Affairs
- Eleventh district of Herat Municipality
- Sub-departments of Agriculture deparment of Herat in Injil and Gozara districts
- Herat Regional Hospital
- Herat govt. Stock dept. (Silo)
Source: Help Media and Culture Department